Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Boot Camp

Boot Camp
In Mahutonga and Matariki for our wake your brain up activity down at bottom court we do boot camp.The exercises we do are 4 laps of running around bottom court for the warm up. Burpees, walking lunges, scissor lunges, squats,tuck and rolls, bear crawl, duck walk, crab walk, the ladder, shuttle runs, plank, uphill and downhill running. All followed by stretching at the end. Here is what some people think of Boot camp...


Boot Camp really helps me because I am getting fitter, faster and stronger and that’s helping me in my sports- Hunter

If you do bootcamp only once, your muscles tend to hurt, yet when you do it more than once, you get to like it and you do it more often- Jude


I think that boot camp is really good for your health- Jack M


Boot camp is really good to do when you need exercising- Takehisa


I want to be a runner when I am older so boot camp will really help me- Rico


It gives me a good start to the day- Chester

It helps me get fit and it gives me a good start to the day it also helps me with my Goalkeeping agility- George

No comments:

Post a Comment